Believe in the Magic

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I know...long time, no post.  What can I say.  December has gotten in the way.  This happens every year.  It's not that I haven't been busy crafting and scrapping.  But some things are gifts and just can't be posted until they have been received.  KWIM?

Anyway, I do have a new layout I can share.  I am once again hosting the ISSUE Challenge over at Club CK.  This time the challenge is to use a grid or block design.  This will be easy for some (like me!) and challenging for others.  It seems to be back on trend again....although, I don't think it ever really goes away.  It's just very prevalent in the Nov/Dec issue of Creating Keepsakes.  


The snowflakes, tree and title were all cut using my Silhouette.  The patterned papers, tag and embellies are from American Crafts (the Dear Lizzy Christmas collection from last year, I think).  I used my printer to add text to the tag!  I added a digital frame before printing these photos at home. 
(I hope you will overlook the obvious mis-match in the colors of my photos and the papers I used.  It really is not as noticeable in person!)


If you have time to scrap and want a creative boost, come over to Club CK and see how other scrappers are interpreting this challenge!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS