Cards, cards and more cards!

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Over the past several weeks I have made quite a few cards.  Now I need to play catch up in sharing them with you!

The first is for Nicholas' birthday back in October.  I can't take credit for the design idea---that comes from my friend Amanda. I loved it when I saw it and knew I had to do this for his card.  The only reason mine looks even a little different is because I didn't have the 6x6 paper pack in this collection.  I had to adapt with my larger 12x12 papers of the same Simple Stories Awesome collection.


This next one is also for a birthday---my FIL's 91st!  Quite a milestone!  I used my argyle embossing folder for the background.  The design idea comes from Kristina Werner.  She is a card-making goddess, IMO.  Her version of this card is actually a part of the 2012 holiday card series. 


The last one for today is for my friend, Laurie.  She retired from the workforce at the end of October.  When I saw this comfy sofa embellishment, I thought---what better to signify retirement and relaxation than this?  Especially with the clock showing 3:00 in the afternoon!  Now she can kick back whenever she wants!  Congratulations, Laurie!

Crate Paper Farmhouse collection

Come back later this week to see a few more cards waiting to be shared!

1 comment:

Mendi said...

These are all so cute! I especially like the retirement sofa card with the pennants and clock! Such a fun look with the wavy floral border along the top tying them all together! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS