As promised...more cards!

Monday, November 19, 2012

 
My mom's birthday was just last week.  This is the card I made for her.  I love how this one turned out.  Probably one of my favorite cards.  And it wasn't even that hard! 
The patterned paper and sticker banners are from Authentique's Carefree collection.  Ribbon is from American Crafts.  Butterfly punch is Martha Stewart.  Stickles in Cinnamon (for butterfly center) and brown ink for edging.  That's it!


The cards above were made for the area Wyldlife leaders.  One of my very best friends is putting together thank-you baskets for each of the group leaders.  She asked if I would be interested in making some cards.  Of course, I said "Yes!"  These are super basic.  A kraft cardstock base, some trimmed patterned paper, a little border trim and a stamped sentiment cut into a banner.  Viola!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! I'm sure she loved the card. I really like the colors on the card, they aren't the traditional bright blues/yellows/reds/greens that I usually see. The butterfly is a perfect touch!

Megan D said...

Great idea with the mass assembled cards! Super cute but still easy....and a great use of scraps.

Mendi said...

Love your Thank you cards! Such a great way to use up some scraps and in a quick and cute way! :)

okanogangirl said...

Oh, I love the top card!! Beautiful. And great design for a mass-produced card!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS