The BEST Dad

Friday, September 21, 2012

This year I finally took some photos of Jim and the boys in honor of Father's Day.  I have had this page kit in my stash for a few years and just have not had enough of the right photos to get it done.  Well, we did a little photo shoot on the back deck a couple days before Father's Day and I am so happy with the results.  This is one of my favorite layouts.
I love that there are both silly and serious moments.  I love that it showcases the three most important men in my life.
I don't know the paper manufacturer's for this one.  The title was actually printed onto the cardstock.  The arrows were cut with a Silhouette.  As you can probably guess, the edges of everything are inked.  I can't seem to create layout without doing that!
Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

PattyC said...

Cute! Love the arrows!

Tracey Sabella said...

So fun!! Love the arrows!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

csewy-csescrap13 said...

A super father & son layout! Love the photos!

melshappyscrappyplace said...

This is adorable! I love all the arrows and the sweet photos. :)

Becky said...

That IS a great LO! I love the boldness of those arrows. Those are wonderful pictures! I have a hard time getting pictures of my husband too. I need to be better.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS