Published in CK!!!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

It's here...the issue I am sure you have all been waiting for....well, at least the issue I have been waiting for...the Sept/Oct issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine!!! And why am I so excited about this issue?  Because I have a layout published in it!!  Woo Hoo!!!
 Of course it would have not been possible without all of your votes during the CK Reader's Pick Poll.  Thank you to all who voted for my page :-)

Here it is, as seen on page 42 of the magazine:
(posted with permission from Creating Keepsakes magazine)

2 comments:

csewy-csescrap13 said...

I,m still waiting on my CK magazine to show...very anxious to see your layout in print!

Mendi said...

Congrats! I can't wait to receive this month's issue and see it upclose. It's such a great layout! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS