Mixing Fonts in Titles

Monday, August 27, 2012


If you are looking for some scrapbook inspiration this week, be sure to head on over to thinking*through*design.  Our team has put together some amazing layouts with this thought in mind---using mixed fonts in titles.  

Here is an example of this concept in a layout I created not too long ago:


I love the visual interest that it adds, don't you?  Now lets see what you can do!  If you would like to share your take on using mixed fonts, be sure to link it up over at thinking*through*design!

6 comments:

Linda said...

Definitely love this technique, Steffanie! Perfect execution!

Tracey Sabella said...

Oh such a fab LO for these sweet photos. How precious that he is signing love!! Love the mixed font title!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Ashley Horton said...

Great use of the Charming collection Steffanie and the love the "polaroid" photos you used on this page!!

Mendi said...

What a great layout! I love the visual triangle you created with your embellishments. It has such a nice balance and eye catching colors! Makes me want to cut into the girl version of this collection! :)

Trixie said...

I love this layout! The colors are perfect and I love the banners! I'm a new follower.
Thanks
pinkglitterstudio.blogspot.com

melshappyscrappyplace said...

Beautiful layout, I love your mixed fonts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS