ScrapFIT Workout #69 --- A Sketch!

Friday, June 1, 2012

You all know I love a great sketch and this workout provides just that!  Designed by our Creative Trainer, Diana Fisher, this one is inspiring and can be easily adapted to fit your needs.  Come join us at ScrapFIT and increase your FITness level!
 The tag is handmade for my journaling.
 Scalloped border is just punched circles that I cut in half.
 Although the recipe may seem obvious, I wanted to include it anyway.
Small discs are cut with my Silhouette.  I wanted an edge with some interest, not just a punched circle.  This edge is a bit spiky.  I like it!
The gold colored letters stickers I mounted on black cardstock to help them stand out.  Without it, they blended into the patterned paper too much.
I thought this Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety collection worked out perfectly for this photo of my favorite pizza.  I knew I was hanging onto that paper for something! ;-)
If you choose to take on this sketch workout, be sure to link your layout at ScrapFIT for a chance to win this prize:

8 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

First off, that pizza looks YUM!! :) Love how you used the sketch, Steffanie and the banner at the top with the buttons and twine is so, so cute!!

Cassie said...

Yummy looking pizza and an amazing looking layout are a great combo in the morning! Love how you changed up the sketch!

Moongirl said...

Awesome! Yummy lookin' pizza. We hardly ever go out for pizza anymore. Only if there is an event. And you most certainly should include the recipe! It's the story, baby

Erin Blegen said...

What a clever title!! I love the bright colors here, your button banner- and you always have the greatest little spots for journaling- nice work!!

Mendi said...

Love this layout! I have a ton of this irresistible paper that I've been hanging onto also and since I don't garden it's been hard to find a way to use it--These photos are so perfect for it! You're little circles with the buttons are such a fun touch too! :)

JJsMomSteph said...

How yummy! I love the use of that paper! I love the swirls with red buttons for drops of sauce!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Good looking pizza! Love the neat paper and button banner, very cute!

Lynn said...

What a fun layout. I love the tags and your banner. Great take on the sketch... and the pizza...looks so yummy.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS