TTD: Hand-Stitching

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Over at thinking*through*design, we have a new thought for you today---hand-stitching!  It's no secret that I have come to love stitching on my scrapbook pages.  For this layout, I went all out with it.  I still can't believe I didn't use a bit of patterned paper!
 
 Please come on over to thinking*through*design to read the full thought on this topic.  You will also be able to see what our Thoughtful Girls team created and read their thoughts on this subject, too!

Additional info:
  Sketch from Ashley Horton, May 2012 Sketch It Out Challenge at Club CK;
Journal spot downloaded from Creating Keepsakes, lines hand-drawn.

7 comments:

Mandi said...

I love all the stitching. I can't believe no pattern paper was used. Great job.

Kelly Foster said...

WOW, look at all that stitching!!!! I love that you didn't use any patterned paper on this one, very neat. I'm blown away by the perfection, lol!!

Devra said...

I am floored by these LOs. Yours is no exception. Just incredible!

Ashley Horton said...

WOW, Steffanie!!! This page is blowing me away!! I love that you used the May sketch on this and I love your take on it! All of your stitching looks amazing...but my favorite is the cute little grass!! :)

Heather M said...

Such a cute LO! I love stitching on a LO.

VanEvera Family Blog said...

I think this is my favorite layout! Your hand stitching looks so wonderful!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Very impressive! Love all of the neat stitching and colors....the layouts at t*t*d*, a good variety of stitching! I like that you used Ashley's May sketch for your layout, neat idea!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS