ScrapFIT workout #68---misting!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

This time it's all about misting!  Some of us love it, some of us not so much.   Missy, our Weekend Warm-Up Coach at ScrapFIT, falls into the former category so this workout is in tribute to her!

  I would probably fall into the learning to like category...or at least play a little once in a while.  This particular project just seemed to evolve as I went.  I didn't start out with the intention to make a card, it's just what happened as I started playing. 

I hope you will stop by ScrapFIT for this latest workout and get your misting on!  If you do, be sure to link up your project for your chance to win a prize from our sponsor:
 Simply Paper Dusty Attic Retailer / http://www.etsy.com/shop/vickyalberto?ref=em

Supplies for this card are primarily Echo Park, Note to Self collection.  Stencil is from The Crafter's Workshop, Mini Numbers Collage.  
Look for another post soon using more of this collection!

5 comments:

Brianna Marshall said...

love this !i love the misted numbers and borders!!great card!

okanogangirl said...

Your card is AWESOME!!!! I love it!

Amanda
www.lovejoypaper.com

Heather M said...

I do love to mist but dont do it all the time. I like your misted numbers & banner.

Pamela said...

This is SO fun! I love it! :)

Mendi said...

Gorgeous! Always love your work...

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS