Exciting news!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

 I'd like to introduce you to thinking*through*design.  A new concept in scrapbook inspiration.  I am honored to be joining Erika (the founder), Laura, Joni and a team of creators to bring forth lessons, encourage growth and support the scrapper's journey.   We want this to be a place where every scrapper can come to learn and begin to dig deeper into why we do what we do.  To understand the processes and the meaning behind the designs.  And most of all to feel good about what we each do.  There will be no judgement here...no comparisons.  Just enjoying every part of this magnificent hobby we call scrapbooking!  So I hope I have enticed you to join me on this new journey.  I look forward to seeing you!

1 comment:

csewy-csescrap13 said...

I read your introduction on t*t*d* this morning....sounded great!! It is so very exciting to be part of something that will be helpful to other scrappers. Anxious to read the other ladies introductions!! Have a great day!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS