ScrapFIT Workout #63

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Diana Fisher, our in-house Creative Trainer at ScrapFIT, provided us with this beautiful sketch for workout #63. I love sketches so I completely embraced this workout!
Here is the sketch:

Here is my take on it:
The flowers were inspired by a fellow Club CK member whom I only know as Barb. Here is a link to her layout with these flowers.
All patterned papers are from Echo Park's A Walk in the Park collection. Alphas are American Crafts Thickers. The foam ones were stamped with a patterned background from Stampin' Up!
I hope you will join in the fun with us over at ScrapFIT and create your own layout based on this fabulous sketch! You just might win this prize from:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/PaperQuirks

11 comments:

okanogangirl said...

Love the different fonts together! And flowers!! Awesome!!!

Heather M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather M said...

I LOVE the flowers & the stitching for the stems & leaves. Great Layout!

Tracey ~ GardenOfGrace said...

WOW!! What a fabulous take on Diana's sketch!! I'm soooo loving those flowers with the hand stitched stems!! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Devra said...

I saw this at ScrapFit earlier. I LOVE it. Your stitches are so perfectly even and I LOVE your flowers!

KellyF said...

Love this, the flowers are super cute! By the way, Barb is Barb Craft, she runs Frosted Designs. :)

Diana Fisher said...

I really love what you made for the sketch!! :)

Tracey ~ GardenOfGrace said...

Hi Steffanie, I thought I'd let you know I'm using your flowers as my Inspiration of the Day over at Scrap~Friendzy. ~ Blessings

Rita Barakat said...

ADorable! I love those flowers too!

Julie said...

beautiful layout,love the stitching on this and those flowers are amazing

tobina said...

Your flowers are better!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS