ScrapFIT Workout #62

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

***please be sure to click on the image to the right to vote for me and help me get published!***

February is the month of love and every love note should be signed with XOXO! So on this next ScrapFIT Workout we want to see some love by putting some 'X's and 'O's on it! They can be big, small, glittery or grungy, any way you want to show the love!
Here is what I created for the challenge:
I have lots of 'X's and 'O's going on in my page. 'X's and 'O's are in two of the patterned papers I chose. I also created my own XO border strip with my Silhouette. Then I added more 'X's with the cross-stitching.
I decided to use black and white photos of my kiddos since the color versions were not going to be complimentary to the color palette of my papers. I also added a digital frame.Patterned papers and die-cuts are My Mind's Eye Love Me collection. Probably the first Valentine/love themed papers I have ever purchased! Title letters are a combination of Silhouette cuts and Thickers that were originally white.
I hope you will join this lovely workout challenge over at ScrapFIT . Upload your layout to their blog and you could win this:


12 comments:

Pamela said...

Very cool layout! I love it! :)

okanogangirl said...

Perfect use of pink for your boys ;)

GLOANN said...

Love it, Steffi. So cute. I plan to do this, but it will have to be after the weekend. My Alabama children are coming this weekend so I'm all busy getting ready to enjoy them.

Cassie said...

I just love your layout! So beautiful!!

KellyF said...

This is so very sweet!! I love that xoxo border you made, perfect!! Super cute photos, too!!

Heather M said...

I like your heart banner, hearts & bingo card. Cute Lo!

Devra said...

I love your LO Steffanie. I just posted my 'blank canvas' to ScrapFit. Have to get working on the others!

csewy said...

I absolutely love your "love" layout....great colors, paper, borders, diecuts, and photos!!! Love it!!! Thanks for the neat idea!!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

So cute, Steffanie!
I love the color combo an the adorable little bingo card!

Martine said...

great LO! love the red with the gray! love the title work too!

Cheryl said...

Wonderful layout! I LOVE this collection!!

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

Another great layout! The choice of a grey background really tonnes down the lovey dovery (and usually girly) feel of the valentine's day paper making it a great choice for boys :) Great eye!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS