I would like to thank my fans...

Friday, February 24, 2012

This is probably going to sound like some kind of crazy acceptance speech but I really have to thank each and every one of you who voted for my layout and helped me to.......

.....................wait for it.......................

WIN THE CK READER'S PICK POLL!!!
Woo Hoo! My layout will be published in an upcoming issue of Creating Keepsakes Magazine, thanks to all of you :-)
I feel so honored to have even been chosen to be a part of this poll. I can't imagine how many entries there must have been, and not just from the US, but from other parts of the world as well. It's so amazing to comprehend being in the top 3---and alongside such incredible talent. Beth, my friend...so hard running against you.
I hope you know how much of an inspiration you are to me. You are definitely a winner in my book :-).
I encourage anyone who wants to be published to consider submitting for the next Reader's Pick Poll. Go to the link above for directions. Submissions are open until April 16th. Good luck!

9 comments:

Brianna Marshall said...

what an awesome thing to win!!!!you deserve it!

csewy said...

Congratulations!!! Glad to see that another one of your super layouts will be published!!! WTG, begirl!!

Ladyofthelake318 said...

Good for you! Congrats!!

Cheryl said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Steffanie!!! It is well-deserved!!

Linda said...

So happy you won, Steffanie! You had my vote!

photochic said...

Congrats congrats CONGRATS!!!! I loved your layout! You totally deserve this publication spot! :)

Heather M said...

Congratulations Steffanie! You must be just thrilled! So glad you won!

DanaMK said...

Congratulations!!!! That's great!

Lynn said...

Whohoooo yippeeeee!! I`m so excited you won. This is fabulous news. To be published is so exciting. Congrats my friend you deserve all the great things that come your way.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS