Got Bots?

Saturday, February 4, 2012

***If you are looking for the Valentine's Blog Hop---please scroll down***
Kind of a corny title, I know. But I got it from the patterned paper I was using and I couldn't think of anything better. Plus I thought it helped to tie in the cute little robot die-cuts at the bottom of my page. The sketch is from Frosted Designs. It was created by Ashley Horton who is one of their DT members and a fellow peep over at Club CK. I can't say enough about her sketches---they rock!
The patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye Lil' Robots collection. The letters were stamped on patterned paper with Technique Tuesday's Big Timber Line lower case letters (tall). Ink is Not Quite Navy from Stampin' Up!
Here is Ashley's awesome sketch:


14 comments:

KellyF said...

This is SO stinkin cute! I am really in love with the way you did your title, it really stands out!

Ashley Horton said...

Steffanie, I LOVE this!!! You did a better job with my sketch, than I probably would have done!! HA!! :) These papers are SO CUTE...I haven't seen them before, but I am in the market for cute boy papers!! I love the title letters and that you used one landscape pic at the bottom instead of two portrait pics!!

scrappyhappymom said...

I am in love with this layout! Those little robots are so adorable!

Beth Hallgren said...

Love your title letters! How did you make them? The robats are so cute :)

DanaMK said...

Love that line of papers! So much fun!!!

Fern said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!!! Love the papers, letters and the little robots!!! So glad you could play along with us over at Frosted Designs/Sketch Along Sketches!! Hugs!!

Cassie said...

This is so stinkin' cute! Love everything you did with it!

Stacia said...

So cute! I need a son so I can get away from the flowers and "girly" stuff :) You did an awesome job with the sketch. I am going to have to try that one

Erin Blegen said...

Way too cute- love the popped-up robots and letters!

Andrea Fogleman said...

So darling! I love the papers you used with the photos. Thanks for joining us for our latest sketch challenge over at Frosted Designs.

Cheryl said...

I love, love, love robots and your page!!!! It's SO adorable and love the title!!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

That really is a fun sketch, and an adorable layout :)
I really did like that line by MME!

Martine said...

cute boy LO! love how you tied the main photo with twine and a button!

SheShe said...

this is way too cute, I love it!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS