CK Reader's Pick Poll!!!

Friday, February 10, 2012

I have a chance to be published in an upcoming issue of Creating Keepsakes! But I need your help. I need as many votes as possible so that means you and anyone you can spread the word to! Voting is open until February 17th at 11:59 MST so vote, vote, vote! I am the underdog here against 2 very talented ladies who have several publications under their belt already. I have been published just once and would love to see my work in print again. So if you like my layout, please vote for me!
This is the one:

 
Sorry!  Look for this to be published in the Creating Keepsakes Sept/Oct 2012 issue.  Thanks for all your votes that made this possible!

9 comments:

Ladyofthelake318 said...

Congrats!!! It's a great layout! Good luck to you!

KellyF said...

I voted!! I love this layout..good luck!!

Lynn said...

I saw the post for this at Ck this morning, and I already voted for you!!! Congrats!!

Derv said...

Congrats Steffanie, and well deserved recognition. Great Page!

Beth Hallgren said...

This is an awesome layout Steffanie! Congrats!

VanEvera Family Blog said...

I love this layout! Congrats!

Mendi said...

Wow! This layout is awesome Steffanie! Love every inch of it! :)

Lisa Watson said...

Congrats!!!! That layout totally rocks!!! You definitely have my vote!

csewy said...

Congratulations.....awesome news and layout!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS