Welcome 2012!!!

Monday, January 2, 2012

I would have posted yesterday but I actually went to work! After only working one day all of December, it was kind of refreshing to go back. And I got to meet the first baby born in the Portland area for the year! She's so adorable!

The 1st of the year also brought me some exciting news! Unfortunately I can't tell you yet. You'll have to tune in again toward the end of the week....(hee hee!)

In the meantime, I wanted to share that I have another post up on the Craft Warehouse blog. I made a monogram wall hanging as a Christmas gift for my mom. There is a step-by-step tutorial on their blog if you're interested. Here, I have a photo of the finished product:
Patterned papers are from Echo Park's For the Record collection. More pleated flowers...I know...I'm addicted. What can I say?!?

I have been wanting to do a post of my favorite layouts from 2011. I just need to go through and decide which ones they are. So check back in the next day or so for my selections. Who knows. It might even be later today....and there may even be some that have never before been seen!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Looks great!! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS