Top 10 layouts from 2011

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I have to tell you, this was a very hard selection process for me. Each of my layouts has something special in it for me...whether it be the memories, the photos, the papers I used, the way it all came together....they are all tops to me. As I noted previously, I only completed just over 50 layouts last year and the first time I went through my archives, I chose 25! I decided to just quickly go through those 25 and pick the ones that really stood out to me...for whatever reason. So without further ado, here they are (in no particular order):
Two of these have never before been seen---Learning to Read and Playtime at the Patch. You can click on any of the images for a larger view. Thanks for peeking!

4 comments:

KellyF said...

Great choices!! I remember many of those from the CK gallery. You do wonderful work, love your style!

scrappyhappymom said...

These are all so awesome. They are so bright and fun. You have a great scrappin style!

GLOANN said...

Quality not quantity! LOL I, too, remember most of those from the gallery at CK. You really do good work, Steffi, and I always enjoy seeing it.

Heather M said...

They all are really cute LOs.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS