Tell me a story...

Sunday, January 15, 2012

This is a layout that I completed for 2 challenges over at Club CK. One is the January Scraplift Challenge. I chose Erika's Cousins are Built in Friends layout. I really liked the simple yet classic lines. Great for really any kind of photos. I used sticker words in my journaling which was this week's ISSUE challenge, also from Erika. She's one inspiring lady!
Products are primarily from Echo Park's For the Record collection. I cut the STORY letters with my Silhouette (3 layers of black paper covered with one layer of printed to give them depth).

6 comments:

scrappyhappymom said...

I like how you did the borders and the journaling card. Very creative work! Great colors, awesome layout!

blsd2scrp said...

I love the colors and balance of this LO! nice work!

csewy said...

A very cute layout...love your colors, buttons, and borders!! The photos are darling and really like the journaling tag!! A great lift!

Ashley Horton said...

The stickers in your journaling looks awesome Steffanie!! I have got to get on this challenge before Tuesday!!

Stacia said...

Awesome job working the stickers into your journaling!!!

Heather M said...

Good job on the scraplift. I like the ribbon & buttons.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS