Not your traditional title

Friday, January 27, 2012

Sometimes when you are scrapbooking the same events or places each year on several layouts, it's hard to come up with something new for a title. These photos are of my kids at the pumpkin patch. Well, how many times can I say "fun at the patch" or "at the pumpkin patch" or "cute little pumpkins"? Plenty! So I was very excited when I actually had the title of this page just pop into my head while scrapping at the beach with my friends last fall. I though it was rather inventive---no, they are not really 4-wheelin' but they are in a 4-wheeled wagon and they are definitely having fun! My journaling then followed along these lines. I love how it turned out ...and it's just a little different!
Products are from Echo Park's Little Boy collection.
I am off to the beach for a night of scrapping fun with my girlfriends again. Maybe I will come up with some more clever titles. Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Beth Hallgren said...

Have a great time Steffanie! Cute title, I feel your pain :)

scrappyhappymom said...

This is so bright and fun! I love it! My problem is coming up with titles too..I'm doing a 18 page mini wedding album, and how many times can you say "beautiful bride". Have fun at the beach, can't wait to see what scrappy layouts you bring home!

jannekevanveen said...

beautiful lo love to see greetings Janneke

Heather M said...

Cute title & LO.

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Super cute, Steffanie!
I love how you changed up the title for a favorite event.

Erin Blegen said...

You just have some of the most adorable layouts!! I love this one- the colors are just awesome!

Martine said...

what a cute LO! love the colors! and great title too!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS