My exciting news!

Friday, January 6, 2012

On new Year's day I was invited to become a FIT Girl and join the ScrapFIT Design Team! I have had to keep it under wraps all week but today is the official announcement so now I can tell the world! I am very excited to be joining this fun challenge blog! They host bi-monthly Workouts and have some awesome sponsors lined up for prizes. There are also Weekend Warm-Ups which can earn you a spotlight on their blog should you win the challenge. In addition, they are starting a new Step Class that will showcase a 'how to' in a step-by-step photo tutorial. I hope many of you will join me at ScrapFIT and take this scrappy fitness journey with me! It's sure to be lots of fun!
As an added bonus, I get to serve on this team alongside one of my Club CK peeps---Erin Blegen!

7 comments:

Beth Hallgren said...

Congratulations Steffanie! Now you are "fit" in more than one way :)

scrappyhappymom said...

Congratulations! This is such fabulous news! You work is amazing and you'll make a great fit girl!

Lean said...

Congrats to i just take on your blog..cool work!

Erin Blegen said...

Yay!! I'm very excited- congrats to you! Can't wait to see what you create!! (And so glad to be in familiar company :) )~

Sara Zenger said...

I am happy to have you on the Team! Welcome!

Tracey ~ GardenOfGrace said...

Congratulations, Steffanie!! I so enjoyed looking at your gorgeous top 10 LO's!! I'm looking forward to creating with you at ScrapFIT!! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Brianna Marshall said...

thank you for the sweet bloggy words,I am happy to be on the team with you!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS