We're going on a bear hunt...

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Did you know there is a book by this name? If you are a parent of young children, you likely do. If not, you do now. I decided to use it for the title of this page. Appropriate, I think. These photos were from our first trip to Montana back in 2009 to visit my brother and sister-in-law. Not long after our arrival, Derek took the boys out on a little exploration. Although not exactly looking for bears, he was giving them some lessons on looking for evidence of wildlife---footprints, scat...hopefully no real bears. This is the resulting page.
This layout was made using October Afternoon's Campfire collection which was purchased from the store at ScrapGal. By the way---I'm guest designer there this month! I was also inspired by a design I found at Sketch Support . I love sketches!

4 comments:

Pamela said...

Such a cute page! I love it!! :)

Ashley Horton said...

CUTE!!! I love all of those OA papers and the cute wood-grain letters on the word "bear" and the little flags are so fun!!

csewy said...

Very cute!!! Love the theme of this lo and the neat photos!! Also, the neat title and cute flags!!

Beth Hallgren said...

Great title :) The green background reall sets off the potos and te little bear is so cute!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS