Thankful for...

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Yes, it's been a while and I have sorely neglected my blog. When did life get soooo busy? I do hope to get back to more regular blogging in the near future, but for today I have something to share. I was asked by my friend Amanda to participate in a challenge on her blog. She asked me to create a layout based on the theme of being thankful. This is what I came up with:
Supplies: Patterned paper from My Mind's Eye (green), Basic Grey (orange) and Crate Paper (orange/green/cream); Stickles in Cinnamon for flower centers; frame and title letters cut using Silhouette (Vivaldi font); Glimmer Mist in Mustard Seed.

Amanda has posted this as her November challenge. I encourage you to visit her blog and participate if you like. She has a wonderful prize to give away so check it out!

5 comments:

Pamela said...

This is awesome! I love it! :)

Heidi said...

Your layout is beautiful! I love the little whisps of flowers on the branches that you created! Your picture is also very pretty. Definitely one of my favorite things about Fall is the foliage. It's amazing how these trees just magically transform.

Thank you for sharing! I'll check out Amanda's post as well.

Gloria said...

Incredible! I love your picture of the red tree against the blue, blue sky. I like those sweet little flowers with the stitching. Such a classy Autumn layout! Very serene - love it!
-Grammachurch (Gloria)

csewy said...

Awesome photo and a very pretty layout to go with it!!! Love the idea of a "Thankful" layout!! Hope all of well with you and your family!!

csewy said...

I have tried linking my layout to Amanda's blog...guess I can't since I don't have a blog!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS