After the turkey...

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Another Thanksgiving gone by...another year almost over. Seriously, where does the time go?
We had a great Thanksgiving holiday. Everyone showed up that was supposed to, as did all the food. Jill and I made gravy between sips of wine (a family joke). Then we ate, drank, laughed and gave thanks. Most put their thankful messages into writing and hung them on the THANKS banner. I look forward to reading all the messages when I take it down this weekend.
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Now lets get ready for Christmas!

2 comments:

GLOANN said...

Steffi, love your beautiful leaf banner. My DDIL usually does something similar and has each one write a message of thankfulness.

Moongirl said...

It's pretty darn cute and I love that people write on it!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS