Less than 11 hours and counting...

Friday, September 16, 2011

...until I am on a plane headed to Boston! I have never been there before, or anywhere in new England for that matter. My dear Aunt Nancy had this idea that her, my dad and I should go visit the place where my ancestors lived when they emigrated from England in the 1600's---Sandwich, MA. A once in a lifetime opportunity for me and I'm so excited to see that part of the country. I also have never been away from my family for more than 3 days! I've been packing and making sure that things are in order. I think I'm most worried about the weather. Hoping it won't be too cold or wet to enjoy the beautiful scenery. Whatever! I'll just make the best of it...no matter what! See ya when I get back!

2 comments:

Beth Hallgren said...

Have a wonderful time Steffanie!

Tina said...

Have a great time Steff! Please post pics when you get back!
Travel safely!
Hugz!
Tina

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS