Craft Warehouse Assigment 2

Friday, September 30, 2011

I loved this assignment! I had the extreme pleasure of working with one of my favorite manufacturers---Jillibean Soup! We were sent 2 6x6 paper pads--Apple Cheddar Soup and Christmas Eve Chowder--along with some journal cards, die-cut elements, corrugated alphas and a 12x12 corrugated sheet. Here is the assignment and what I created!

Using Apple Cheddar Soup---
12x12 fall layout:

Fall card or tag:

Christmas Eve Chowder---
Elaborate card:

Simple card:

Photo card:

Gift card holder:
I can't wait to see what's next! :-)

2 comments:

Linda said...

Your projects are beautiful! I love all the layers and textures you added to each!

csewy said...

Stephanie-Love your darling layout with the corrugated elements and title, I really like the blocked/stitched squares and cute trees!! Love your variety of cards!! I hope all is well. csescrap13

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS