Tooting my own horn---and that of a couple friends!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Today I had the wonderful surprise of seeing my most recent layout highlighted on not one...but TWO blogs! It's the page in the post below, Hold On Tight! Club CK put the spotlight on it for last week's challenge to use woodgrain or a nature accent on your page. Then I also found it in the Mad About Members Monday feature over at ScrapGal! I think I'm liking Mondays!

I also wanted to take a moment to tell you about a couple scrapbookers I admire over at Club CK. One is Ashley Horton. She recently made the design team for Sassy Lil' Sketches and is also being published in their recent ebook release! Woo Hoo for Ashley! She is amazingly talented and is so deserving of this recognition. She is also sharing a free copy of this ebook over on her blog to one lucky winner. So, go check it out!
Next is Amanda Sherman. She is my fellow design team member over at Craft Warehouse. She is uber talented in many ways. She not only scraps but also makes beautiful jewelry! She has had several giveaways going on over at her blog this past week which you can enter too if you'd like! Go take a look!

6 comments:

DanaMK said...

Congratulations to you, Steff!!

Ashley Horton said...

Congrats on your highlights Steffanie!!! That is such a cute layout and that tire swing is adorable!! :) Thanks for your kind words and for posting the giveaway!

Beth Hallgren said...

Way to go Steffanie!

Julie said...

Congrats Steffanie! I bought the tips and tricks you are published in and I am so impressed with your page layout. Great picture of you as well. Life is good.

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

That is a great way to start a monday!

csewy said...

Totally awesome!!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS