A new layout to share

Friday, August 12, 2011

This week has been summer camp over at Club CK. I purposely arranged to not work during this time so I could participate. Last year was a blast and I got so much done. This year...not so much. I just couldn't seem to get my act together. Too many other things to do. I did manage to get this one page done though. The challenge was to use woodgrain or nature accents on a page. I used some woodgrain paper I had (the paper with the punched border) and also included some little bluebirds for my nature accents. I earned the Wildlife Observation badge for completing it!
I actually pulled out some spray mist that I got on clearance several months ago. First time I have used it! I think I'm starting to like the whole misting thing! I also pulled out my chalk for added color and shading on the tire, birds and chipboard letters. Loving my chalks lately, too.My badge. Isn't this little critter just stinkin' cute? Thanks, Club CK!

3 comments:

Tina said...

Cute layout Stef!

DanaMK said...

So cute! I love my chalks too!!

Moongirl said...

This LO is just so stinkin' cute! I am in love with the tire swing!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS