It's a good Monday morning!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Well, except for the part where I spilled my coffee all over the floor...all I can say is, thank goodness for the plastic mat underneath my chair! It made clean up a whole lot easier than it could've been.
Anyway, I was making my usual rounds to my favorite blogs and scrappy websites when I came to ScrapGal. There was one of my recent cards featured in their Mad About Members Monday blog post! Yippee! It's a good Monday morning!
This card was inspired by a sketch found at Got Sketch. Valerie Salmon is one talented lady! Papers are from Cosmo Cricket's Garden Variety mini deck.

10 comments:

Moongirl said...

I love it! So cheery

Jennifer McMurtrey said...

Congrats Steffanie! Your card is super cute.

Katrina said...

you won my giveaway, so you need to contact me....thanks Katrina

Beth Hallgren said...

Love this card :) So glad the spill wasn't on your scrap table!

Katrina said...

Steffanie....I have not gotten your email that you said you sent??? If you could please send your mailing info to my other email address

cardipaws13@gmail.com

thanks....I have been having some trouble with emails bouncing....

DanaMK said...

I love the design of your card as well as the PPs you chose and colours you used. So pretty!

Mendi said...

Congrats on being featured! This card is adorable! I'm a big fan of Valerie Salmon's sketches too!

Mary Jo said...

I love this card!! :)

csewy said...

Congratulations!!! Love the pretty colors and design! I am scanning my favorite blogs tonight to get my mojo going again....can't seem to get motivated to scrap this week!

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so cute! The design is really a great idea for using those little scraps of yummy paper.
Thanks for sharing! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS