A little birdie...

Monday, July 25, 2011

What??? A second post today? Shock :-0
I wanted to share this card I made for a dear friend who celebrated her birthday this weekend. A large group of us from our church were all out camping this weekend with our families. This is the second year we have done this and both times it has fallen on Annie's birthday. So, being the resident "crafty one", I whipped up this card for everyone to sign. Inspiration for this card came from ScrapFIT's challenge to put a bird on it. I hope you had a great birthday, Annie! Love ya!

5 comments:

csewy said...

So cute, love the little bird!! How sweet that you made her card, I'll bet she loved it!! I checked out ScrapFit's bird challenge and found some very cute layouts!! Your weekend sounds like fun!

Moongirl said...

So, stinkin' CUTE! I like it a lot!

DanaMK said...

Steff, this is just adorable! Awesome job!!!

Beth Hallgren said...

Love the card! Camping....shudder. Do you have a trailer or do you actually tent it?

Missy Whidden said...

Aw, this is just as cute as can be! Love the bird and the saying...it's perfect! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS