1..2..3...look at Me!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

I finally got a little scrapping time in! Yay! I did this layout for a couple of challenges that found. One over at Sassy Lil' Sketches. I had some photos that worked with the vertical configuration found in the sketch from June 7th:

The second challenge that I incorporated into this layout is from ScrapFIT. I just discovered this blog a couple of days ago and I think it will be one I visit often. Fun challenges there! In this challenge (or workout, as they like to call them) I needed to use numbers somehow. I found this numbered paper in my stash and the colors just happened to work really well with my photos. I wanted to use more numbers...something in my title. I slept on it and eventually came up with this:
I really like how it almost tells the story without even reading the journaling. This layout showcases Nicholas becoming more agile, more confident in his own abilities....and best of all, showing off to his baby brother!

7 comments:

Sara Zenger said...

This layout is adorable! I love the numbers! Thanks for joining us at ScrapFIT!

Beth Hallgren said...

Love the title & great photos on the 2nd one. Can't see the 1st one :(

KellyF said...

This is so great! The stitching is so gorgeous. I'm glad you made some time to scrap!

Moongirl said...

Super cute! I like it a lot.

cindy said...

Love it. Super design and use of numbers.

csewy said...

A darling layout...I especially like the number in the title!! Great colors!!

Missy Whidden said...

I love your layout!! I love it that you combined two challenges in one...you did the Sassy Sketch proud & did a great with the numbers for ScrapFIT!! I'm on both DTs, so I'm SOOOOO happy you played along with us!! Great work!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS