Some layouts from CKC Portland

Sunday, May 15, 2011

OK, I know CKC was the end of March but I am just getting around to finishing and photographing these. I really like how they turned out and I wanted to share them with you here.
Although we were at a park, we weren't walking so I'm not sure I would have chose this title if it weren't for the sticker. Also, in hindsight, I would prefer that it be horizontal and not vertical. Oh well! I still like it!
These photos are fun for this page. Just wish the colors had been better. I generally print on my home printer but had decided to use some free prints from Shutterfly. I don't love how they turned out. But, the little guy is still darn cute!
I used to never put flowers on my pages because most (if not all) of my pages have only boys in them. But in this one, the bright yellow flower feels like the sun on a warm summer day. It feels right...and I'm getting more lax about the flower thing in general...
This one I actually did on my own copying the layout design of the first layout, A Walk in the Park. I did some hand-stitching to create a banner and then placed the sticker banners and alphas just below. I really like how this one turned out---I think it suits the photos perfectly!
I'll post more soon so stay tuned! And thanks for taking a look :-)
PS- If anyone can help me figure out why my font changed halfway through my post, I would love to be enlightened. I can't even edit it to change it! Just one of my frustrations in learning this blogging thing!

9 comments:

Tulip Scrapper said...

Cute LOs Steffanie! As to the font changing, there is a button at the top of the post window that has an "F" for font :). You must have accidentally clicked on that when you were writing your post. At least that's what happens to me!

GLOANN said...

Those are great. I love each one of them. You're really going places with your scrapping. Enjoy seeing your blog, too.

Sandy said...

Good job, Steffanie! You have a great eye for color. All four layouts are awesome!

Andrea said...

awesome layouts!! love your use of EP!

csewy said...

Love the new layouts, great colors and sweet photos!! I really like the banner the last layout, very cute!

DanaMK said...

Oh my goodness - so adorable! Love them! As for the font change, if you copied and pasted, that might have done it. Sometimes it picks up changes that way and then you can't make changes.

Emeraldvalkyrie said...

I love how they are fun yet have a crisp look to them.

Beth Hallgren said...

Great job on them all! Welcome to the frustrating world of blogging, it does get easier :}

Jen said...

They look great!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS