Let's try again...

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Alright, I'm going to give this another try. My last attempt was over 2 years ago...it goes without saying that I wasn't very successful. Hopefully this time will prove better.
To start things off, I have some exciting news I'd like to share. In April I was diligently working on applying to my first design team. It's for the Pacific NW chain of stores called Craft Warehouse. Well, on Friday I I received a phone call from Jeanean with an invitation to join their 2011 team! To say I am excited is an understatement! I really tried not to get my hopes up too high, being the first time I have ever applied for anything like this. Although I am confident in my abilities, I am also VERY aware of the fact that there are many others out there even more gifted and talented than me. That said, I am so excited and honored to have been invited! And the icing on the cake is that I get to serve on this year's team with a colleague of mine, Amanda. I know her as okanogangirl on ClubCK. We have never met IRL but have been friends for probably about 3 years now. We share a passion for scrapbooking and other paper crafts. It was hard knowing that we were competing against each other for positions on the same DT...and a bit stressful to say the least! I am so happy that we had the best possible outcome---we both were invited!
Anyway, I'm really excited to begin this new adventure in my scrapbooking evolution. I look forward to sharing it with whoever decides to visit my blog. To wrap things up, I'd like to share a couple of layouts showcasing my family. ENJOY!!!

13 comments:

csewy said...

Congratulations on restarting your blog and being selected for the DT....have a wonderful time this next year on the design team. How exciting!!

Emeraldvalkyrie said...

Such fabulous pages! I hope you start blogging more...if only to share your pages and maybe enter them into some challenge spots. Congrats for being on the design team!!!

GLOANN said...

Steffi, it looks great. So happy you won a position on the team for CW. Congratulations to you!

Beth Hallgren said...

It looks great! Congrats to you :) So happy you made the team. Where is your "be a follower" icon?

clmk523 said...

Looks great! Congrats on making the design team!

Amanda Johnson said...

Fantastic LO's!!!! Big congrats on making the design team!! So exciting!! I couldn't find where to become a follower, but I'll be back!! :)

DanaMK said...

Congratulations on your new adventure! And yay for starting a blog.

Andrea said...

Looks great and congrats on the design team!!

okanogangirl said...

Congratulations Steffanie!!!! You're too kind - and I'm so very excited to be on the team with you! :)

andi said...

congrats on the DT position! The bog looks great!

Angela said...

Yay! It looks great! I'm so happy for you on the DT adventure! I love your work.

ELLEN said...

HI Steph! Congratulations on making the DT with Amanda! Your blog looks really good. I too love your work!

Mendi said...

Love your work--Especially your creativity with your title on the 1 2 3 4 layout! I can't wait to serve the next year with you on the team and to get to know you better! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS