Favorite Cards

Saturday, May 21, 2011

This weekend I'm following the Craft Warehouse Blog Party here. This morning's activity is a card exchange. We are sharing our favorite cards that we have made. Although I can't show you my absolute favorites from this year (yet!), I do have a couple other's I'd like to share.
This one I made a few month's ago as part of a "card shower" for someone who had been in an accident and needed some well wishes and cheering up. I used an add-on sketch from Sketch Support to design the mug. I really like how it feels all warm and cozy!
This next one I made for Mother's Day this year. I again turned to Sketch Support for inspiration. I used some chalk on the cloud edges to help define them better and then also popped them up with dimensional adhesive.
Thanks for stopping by to see a few of my faves :-)

11 comments:

Please allow me to introduce myself, I am Nancy Taylor, mom, wife and a scrapbook fanatic ! said...

love it!!

okanogangirl said...

Great cards Steff!! I really like them both.

csewy said...

Love the neat cards, especially the first one with the coffee mug!! It would be perfect for my ODD, a big coffee lover. Thanks for sharing!

Elizabeth Wiederspohn said...

I love them both. Wonderful hand stitching too!

Tulip Scrapper said...

I love them both! The stitching of the steam on the coffee is perfect! ANd I love how you chalked (or inked?) the clouds and used pop dots to give them some dimension.

JayKaye said...

Love both of the cards. Congratulations on making the design team.

Mendi said...

They are both darling! The stitched steam is perfect! :)

Michelle said...

Love your cards, especially the coffee cup. I love the stitched steam, Mendi is right it's perfect.

Amanda Johnson said...

Love these cards! Great job :)

PattyC said...

Adorable! I love the coffee cup!

Rebecca Grinder said...

Fantastic job!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS