I have a blog!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Well, here it is---my official blog. My goal here is not so much for cummunication with the world at large but more of a personal journal. To remeber the really cool things we do as a family, the neat things we see, the funny things we hear or say. I also hope to use this as a scrapbooking tool. It goes without saying that I am years behind in scrappin' all our photos and it's impossible to remeber all the little details of life. So what I hope to do is jot down tid-bits here and there to help me remember why I may have taken a particular photo or what was special/unique about that particular trip to the park, for example. Now this may evolve into something more but for right now, this is my intent. Simple. At least I hope so!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS